At DeepMind Health, we’re building the next generation of clinical software. Our flagship mobile application, Streams, is already used in hospitals where it’s helping clinicians provide care to their patients now, now, and we believe this kind of digital platform could potentially play a role in applying DeepMind’s AI research in the future.
We’re looking for DevOps Engineers to join our team, to help support our production environment. This is an amazing opportunity to work with world class talent and cutting-edge techniques on a project with the potential to make a huge impact in healthcare.
You should be well experienced in supporting high-profile Production environments. You are creative, solution driven and automation and stability are your priorities. You are able to communicate issues and planned work to developers, support and business teams.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help improving and enhancing the automation of new environments using infrastructure as code and configuration management tools. You will design and create a newer platform based on containers using tools like Docker and Kubernetes, and help your teams and the development teams to adopt such tools.
You will provide expert support to the Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines for Development teams as well as developing the automated monitoring, discovery, logging and alerting systems for high scale production systems.
- Support the Production Platform
- Discover and implement new technologies and facilitate adoption within the engineering team.
- Simplify and streamline development processes and workflows to increase team efficiency and velocity.
- Participate to 24x7 Oncall 2nd/3rd Line Support Rota.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in automated environment provisioning, orchestration, configuration management and continuous integration using tools such as Jenkins or Ansible.
- Experience in software packaging and dependency/version management, using tools such as Git, Gitlab or Gerrit.
- Cloud infrastructure technologies such as Google Cloud Platform or Kubernetes
- Understanding of Networking, Security principles, shell scripting, Python/Golang and Linux/Ubuntu.
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Sentry, Kafka, Zabbix, Zookeeper, Vault, FreeIPA, Terraform
- Experience with MySQL or other DB technologies.
- Understanding of PKI, SSL and encryption.
- Containerisation, using e.g. Docker, Kubernetes.
- Proven success at conceiving and/or implementing improvements in one or more aspects of DevOps tooling.
- Experience in complex high risk business environments
- DevOps consultancy experience
- Experience of providing 2nd/3rd line support to production systems.
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.