This is a busy role and you will need to use your previous administration experience and show initiative in order to fully carve out your contribution.
- High-achiever who is searching for a career defining role and company to grow with
- You are extremely organised and love to schedule everything and anything. You are always one step ahead and people rely on you for your attention to detail and well thought out plans
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience juggling many different tasks, whilst at the same time ensuring impeccable attention to detail and quality outcomes
- You enjoy spending time with people and being part of a team. You have a natural ability to build relationships with people. You put people at ease, create understanding and instil trust
- Proactive and solutions-focused; you see what needs to be done and get on with it. You’re always on the lookout for time-saving solutions
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments where you can implement creative and innovative ideas
- You have administration experience from a fast-paced environment where you have managed complex bookings/diaries and handed large amounts of data
- You enjoy variety and have a get stuck in mentality - no task is too big or too small.
This is a fast growing team and you will be the newest member so you’ll have lots of people to lean on for support as you learn the ropes. The New Minds team forms part of the wider People & Culture group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scheduling high-volume interviews with candidates who are based worldwide (face-to-face and video conference), taking into consideration different time zones and assessment formats
- Meet with and host all candidates and New Minds visitors, ensuring a smooth and seamless interview experience for all candidates
- Liaise with external partners and manage scheduling via recruitment agencies, providing all necessary information about the role requirements, and details and logistics of interview processes
- Assisting a variety of teams across the business with scheduling, offer processing and on-boarding including contract production
- Answering candidate queries regarding process and offer, not hesitating to go the extra mile to provide useful information to enable them to make informed decisions
- Managing large amounts of confidential data, keeping central systems updated at all times and producing data reports as required
- Preparing interview packs for hiring managers and collating feedback, adhering to data protection guidelines
- Providing an exceptional customer service; ensuring a positive experience for all candidates, new starters and hiring managers
- Supporting with ad hoc projects and proactively suggesting ideas for continuous improvement.
There is significant scope for this role to grow over time, provided you are prepared to work hard and make the most of a fantastic opportunity.
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.