We are looking for ambitious people with a passion for enabling exceptional individuals to join our unique people-first business.
Our teams purpose is to both cultivate and optimize our exceptional talent and build a values driven, highly effective and healthy organization and culture; an organization where world class research and creativity flourish and doing great work that contributes to our mission, is everyone’s number one focus.
This is the dream role for someone who thrives in fast paced, changeable environments and is looking to define their career within a company that could change the world.
At DeepMind we've created a unique environment for long-term ambitious research to flourish in. Our world-class interdisciplinary team combines the best techniques from deep learning, reinforcement learning and systems neuroscience to build powerful general-purpose learning algorithms. We have already made a number of high profile breakthroughs towards general AI and we now have all the ingredients in place to make further significant progress over the coming years. We are looking for highly talented and driven individuals who want to be part of an exceptional team, in an inspiring and collaborative environment, working on ground-breaking technology with potentially extraordinary impact.
- You have solid experience operating as an HR professional, preferably some of which was in a small but fast growing business, where you had to wear multiple hats and create HR practices yourself.
- You are extremely organised, used to working at a very fast pace and juggling many different tasks. You are proactive and see what needs to be done.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments where you can implement creative and innovative ideas.
- You are able to act with confidence in a high performance culture, instilling trust in everyone you interact with, delivering well thought through solutions. You can turn your hand to most things and if you don’t know the answer you are tenacious in finding out.
- You are an effective advisor and coach, you enjoy working closely with managers to develop their skills and enhance team performance.
- You have a natural ability to build relationships with people, you put them at ease and create understanding. You enjoy spending time with people and have a strong sense of empathy.
- You enjoy variety and have a get stuck in mentality - no task is too big or too small.
- You are resourceful and enjoy managing your own work and projects. You enjoy operating independently but love being part of a highly supportive and collaborative team. You share information and understand that succeed or fail, we do so as a team.
- You are looking for the career defining role and are ready to commit to this long term mission. The chance to be a key part of something extraordinary, the opportunity to make a real difference.
Our organization is a leader in its field and rapidly growing. With rapid growth comes rapid change, and to flourish here you need to get your energy from operating at a fast pace and solving problems in an ever-evolving and ambiguous environment.
If you’d like to join us please tell us a bit about yourself and the role you’re looking for. We’d love to hear what made you apply for this role, what’s important to you and how you think Human Resources should operate.
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know