As an Assistant Program Manager within the Research group, you'll be the go-to person for a team of world-class researchers and program managers focused on solving intelligence.
You can expect a broad range of administrative responsibilities with the common theme of helping others to be more productive. We're looking for a super organised and proactive individual with strong communication skills to interact with a variety of people.
This is a support role with two core strands - enabling people and program delivery.
- Listen to, support and enable others
- Act as a trusted advisor and provide solutions to support research efforts
- Facilitate opportunities for collaboration and create relevant connections
- Anticipate obstacles before they arise and resolve them
- Understand individuals in your research group -- their preferences, strengths and development areas
- Welcome research visitors to DeepMind and host them onsite
- Iron out ambiguity and proactively resolve issues
- Provide scheduling and coordination support for Program Managers and Researchers
- Facilitate conversations to help define milestones, schedules and priorities
- Maintain up-to-date research program data, track issues and provide timely reports
- Proven administration and scheduling experience
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Basic understanding of project management practices
- Experience working in a constantly changing and dynamic environment
- Expert knowledge of using standard office tools including spreadsheets
- You see what needs to be done and make it happen
- You are self-aware and seek learning opportunities
Competitive salary applies.
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.