We’re seeking Software Engineers to contribute to TensorFlow to empower DeepMind’s research team.
You’ll join the group of engineers working to make TensorFlow fit-for-purpose for DeepMind's unique research demands.
This will involve speaking with researchers at DeepMind to understand their unique requirements and implementing those changes in TensorFlow. You'll also work closely with Google's TensorFlow team in Mountain View and Boston-Cambridge to support the development of next generation TensorFlow features.
It is critical to DeepMind's mission of solving intelligence to have robust machine learning frameworks and tools, which will enable our researchers to express their ideas without being constrained by tools.
- Interest in Software Engineering (design, tradeoffs, implementation, testing, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for DeepMind's mission to solve intelligence.
- Deep curiosity to learn about AI and ML (as we work on TensorFlow directly).
- Good communication skills.
- Programming experience.
- Basic linear algebra & math (matrices/tensors, differentiation, computational graph).
- Experience with designing libraries, APIs, and/or programming languages.
- Experience with distributed software architecture.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks.
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Competitive salary applies.