As a member of the DeepMind's engineering team, you’ll focus on the performance of our research infrastructure and algorithms. This will involve both developing and maintaining core tools as well as working directly with our research teams to improve their algorithms. You’ll provide our researchers with the tools and guidance to fully utilise DeepMind’s computing resources, including GPUs and TPUs, enabling research to progress at a faster pace!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions
- Interact with the DeepMind research team and maintain libraries and infrastructure
- Manage individual projects’ priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Programming experience in C/C++ and a desire to learn new programming languages
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience with performance profiling
- Experience in high-performance computing
- Knowledge of hardware accelerators
- Experience with Python
- Interest in AI
No prior experience of machine learning is necessary.