Role: Clinical Product Manager
Salary: Competitive salary applies
Over the past three years we’ve built a specialist team who knows what it takes to deploy clinical tools in practice - engineers, clinicians, designers, translational researchers and more. In that time, we’ve also made major advances in healthcare AI research: detecting eye disease more quickly and accurately than experts; planning cancer radiotherapy treatment in seconds rather than hours; and working to detect patient deterioration from electronic records.
Streams is our mobile application that is already deployed in the NHS. Our vision is for Streams is to become an AI-powered assistant for nurses and doctors everywhere - combining the best algorithms with intuitive design, all backed up by rigorous evidence. The team working within Google, alongside brilliant colleagues from across the organisation, will help make this vision a reality.
We are looking for highly talented and driven individuals who want to be part of an exceptional team, work in an inspiring and collaborative environment, and join a company focused on ground-breaking technology with potentially extraordinary impact.
Our Clinical Product team work across multidisciplinary pods to ensure we effectively develop and implement high quality, clinically safe and appropriate Streams products. We provide clinical advice, insights and direction on clinical practice, workflow, culture, variation in practice, patient care processes and outcomes relevant to our product aims and feature development.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
As a Clinical Product Manager, you bring an outstanding clinical background and strong ability to solve analytical problems, helping to drive our product strategy in a direction that is relevant and impactful for clinical care.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (PM, UX, Eng, Marketing) to define, develop, and launch our products
- Drive the clinical product strategy for Streams
- Research and analyse key product drivers, competitive environment, opportunities, and trends
- Evaluate the reliability and relevance of various sources of data including scientific literature and health policy reports
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences
- Medical Degree with at least two years of residency, or other professional health degree (e.g. RN)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills, with excellent thought leadership and innovation
- Experience in product management or management consulting
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Superior presentation skills
We welcome applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.