This is a rare opportunity to join a phenomenal team of people in a complex, mission driven organisation. We are looking for an ambitious person with a passion for finding superstar talent to join our unique high performance culture business - which will continue to grow at pace. Our business has a start-up entrepreneurial culture - so you will need to be flexible and ready for anything.
This is the dream role for someone who wants to do recruitment differently and wants to be challenged. Who thrives in fast paced, changeable environments and is looking to define their career within an organisation that could change the world.
At DeepMind we've created a unique environment where long-term ambitious research can flourish. Our world-class interdisciplinary team combines the best techniques from deep learning, reinforcement learning and systems neuroscience to build general-purpose learning algorithms. We have already made a number of high profile breakthroughs towards building artificial general intelligence and we have all the ingredients in place to make further significant progress over the coming years.
- You have experience partnering with other recruiters and hiring managers to use various tools and resources to source uniquely skilled and high-caliber candidates.
- Experience hiring for Software Engineers, Machine Learning Experts and Data Engineers
- You are a subject matter expert and enjoy learning about the technical and engineering recruitment landscape
- You care deeply about creating a positive experience for all candidates you engage with.
- You have a knowledge of and experience hiring in at least one of the following locations for engineering talent: Central Europe, USA and Canada
- You have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks.
- You have expertise in advanced talent search techniques including leveraging social media channels, online niche resources and conferences to map and shortlist talent
- You are extremely organised with impeccable attention to detail with the agility to work effectively in changeable and ambiguous environments.
- You have a proven ability to build relationships with people, create understanding and instil trust. You have a clear ability to work collaboratively with hiring leads and
- You are open to new ways of working, forever curious and dedicated to continuous improvement for yourself and the team.
This is a newly created role which will require you to combine your expertise as a recruiter and show initiative in order to fully carve out your contribution in our high-performance culture.
- You will be responsible for the organization and details at the launch of candidate searches, as well as utilizing all applicable resources to build initial lists of potential candidates.
- Working closely with our engineering org and recruiting managers to build talented and diverse candidate pipelines to meet our needs
- Developing research strategies, conducting in-depth search and providing shortlists of qualified engineering candidates to the recruitment team and hiring managers.
- Take a data-driven approach to solve problems and produce solutions, identifying alternative strategies when circumstances change.
- Offering expert advice and partnering with key hiring managers and interviewers.
- Supporting the recruitment team in a variety of miscellaneous aspects of candidate management and hiring manager interface as needed.
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.