Role: Health Partnerships Manager
Salary: Competitive salary applies
Over the past three years we’ve built a team of experts in what it takes to deploy clinical tools in practice - engineers, clinicians, translational researchers and more. In that time, we’ve also made major advances in healthcare AI research: detecting eye disease more quickly and accurately than experts; planning cancer radiotherapy treatment in seconds rather than hours; and working to detect patient deterioration from electronic records.
Our vision is for Streams to now become an AI-powered assistant for nurses and doctors everywhere - combining the best algorithms with intuitive design, all backed up by rigorous evidence. The team working within Google, alongside brilliant colleagues from across the organisation, will help make this vision a reality.
We are looking for a highly talented and driven individuals who want to be part of an exceptional team, work in an inspiring and collaborative environment, and join a company focused on ground-breaking technology with potentially extraordinary impact.
We are looking for a passionate and high achieving Partnership Manager to join the healthcare partnerships team within Streams.
- Partnership development
- Develop new partnerships through sourcing, exploring, framing or vetting with inbound partners or with alliances and strategic partner prospects.
- Work with senior leadership and decision-makers to explore, frame and operationalize partnership strategies for healthcare and identify and develop partner centric initiatives
- Partnership management
- Manage and grow existing healthcare partnerships and alliances through deep engagement with key stakeholders
- Work with partner technical leads, executives, clinical leadership and other stakeholders to manage and deliver successful engagements.
- GTM strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams from Research, Product, Marketing and Strategy by creating and leading or supporting our most important business initiatives and ensure successful internal / external launches with health systems / providers
- Product discovery
- Identify, analyse and elevate product, customer and market needs in collaboration with cross-functional teams to enable product development
- Actively share best practices across the organization and emphasize shared success across your team and your partners.
- Industry and alliances
- Plan and execute partner engagement at events, conferences and other relevant opportunities in collaboration with our Marketing and Communications teams
- Partner closely with teams across Alphabet to optimize our joint partner approach and tighten internal alignment and integration
- Education or experience with biomedical engineering, medical devices, medical imaging, genomics, clinical practice, or related fields
- Master's of Business Administration or other advanced degree
- Experience working in healthcare and life sciences industry
- Experience shaping healthcare focused delivery organizations in complex regulatory and policy environments on a global basis
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and experience identifying partners, negotiating, analyzing and structuring complex agreements.
We welcome applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.