DeepMind is active within the wider research community through publications and partners with many of the world’s top academics and academic institutions. We have created a passionate and engaging culture, combining the best of academia with product led environments, providing an impressive balance of structure and flexibility.
Our unique approach encourages collaboration across all groups within the Research team, leading to ambitious creativity and the scope for innovative breakthroughs at the forefront of research.
Interns work with our Research Scientists to:
- Design, implement and evaluate models, agents and software prototypes of perceptual processing
- Report and present research findings and developments including status and results clearly, verbally and in writing
- Suggest and engage in team collaborations to meet research goals
In order to apply, you should be:
- Studying towards a PhD in machine learning, neuroscience, computer science or a related field
- In your penultimate or final year of study
- Available for 16-20 weeks within 2019 (please note: there is no fixed start month)
Applications close on 28th January 2019