Role: Strategy Operations Assistant (Sales Support)
DeepMind - Applied
DeepMind’s Applied Group focuses on using the best available technologies, together with our own research, to address some of the world’s most pressing and complex challenges. We work in fields from healthcare to energy efficiency, collaborating with experts to build tools to support and improve their work. Collaborating with Google teams, we also apply our cutting edge research to products used by millions of people around the world. These real world applications of AI technology help us work towards one of DeepMind’s purposes - to use intelligence to make the world a better place.
DeepMind is working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence to significantly contribute to enabling a better world. Machine learning has dozens of possible application areas, but healthcare stands out as a remarkable opportunity to benefit people.
DeepMind Health’s Strategy and Business Operations team helps leadership with complex business challenges. The team supports company level efforts, such as the yearly and quarterly planning process, as well as going deep with the Health team to develop product, business, growth and go-to-market strategies.
As a Strategy Operations Assistant supporting DeepMind Health’s Partnerships team, you should expect to work with a degree of ambiguity as we continually adapt to a growing an evolving business. You’ll be given a lot of responsibility so it’s essential you are super organised, switched on and able to prioritise work that needs doing that day.Your main objective is to ensure that operations run smoothly and anticipate the needs of the organisation from a support and planning perspective to help the partnerships team stay focused on their external engagements. Your projects will include setting up and maintaining the Business Intelligence tools the team requires to succeed as well as providing adequate support to day to day business operations. You’ll adapt to the needs of the organisation to continually look for ways to optimise processes and tools.
- Define, launch, and drive operational initiatives focused on the setup and management of business reporting tools, including the team’s CRM (Salesforce) Drive operational initiatives
- Ideally have experience in CRM (Salesforce)
- Liaising with partners working on same platform - for example to identify and who is taking the lead, who is working on what processes, co-ordination work across our global partners
- Preparation for upcoming meetings including research, presentation prep and meeting documentation
- Reporting internal figures to the team daily, weekly, monthly and on an ad hoc basis.
- Own critical processes that are central to the delivery of accurate metrics (e.g. maintenance of sales reports)
- Support engagement activities to analyze business environments, gather business requirements and create data visualizations to easily share insights with stakeholders.
- Help the Partnerships team with account planning and engagement prioritization
- Work collaboratively across the organization (Partnerships, Program Management, Product Management, Legal, etc)
- Business research
- Experience working with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Enthusiasm and strong communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Flexible and highly responsive to the needs of the project, team and wider group
- A team player capable of effectively facilitating and collaborating with a diverse range of people across a variety of different job functions
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and switch context very quickly
- Proven experience in proactively coordinating individuals and teams for maximum productivity
- Experience working in a constantly creative, changing and dynamic environment
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.