This is a rare opportunity to join a phenomenal team of people in a complex, mission-driven company. DeepMind continues to grow and we are now seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our team.
We’re looking for a highly talented and driven individual who wants to be part of an exceptional team, in an inspiring and collaborative environment. You’ll be working with some of the best and brightest minds which takes skill, enthusiasm and an exceptional attention to detail. This role would suit someone who thrives in fast-paced, changeable environments and is looking to define their career within a company that could change the world.
At DeepMind we've created a unique environment for long-term ambitious research to flourish in. Our world-class interdisciplinary team combines the best techniques from deep learning, reinforcement learning and systems neuroscience to build powerful general-purpose learning algorithms. We have already made a number of high profile breakthroughs towards general AI and we now have all the ingredients in place to make further significant progress over the coming years.
- You have experience with, or an understanding of, compensation programs and structures
- You can comfortably navigate Workday (or a similar cloud based People system)
- You are able to work with a variety of metrics from multiple sources (e.g surveys, performance data, etc.) and deep dive into the data to produce reports
- You are adept at conducting advanced statistical analysis
- You have sound working knowledge of our programs - including Google Sheets and Google Docs
- You have a natural ability to deconstruct complex analytics and communicate your findings in a structured and clear manner
This is an opportunity to join our newly forming Compensation team. The role will support the Compensation Lead on everything Compensation related but also consider our broader approach to workforce analytics.
- Innovate around how we think about people programs and processes
- Identify trends in datasets from a variety of sources (e.g. survey, compensation data) by conducting basic and advanced statistical analysis
- Partner with the wider People Operations team to identify people / compensation projects
- Develop decision-based models and conduct statistical analysis for reward incentive programs or base salary compensation planning
- Support the research, design and implementation of new compensation programs or enhancements to existing programs
- Develop market reference points in support of new roles and annual salary review programs
Competitive salary applies
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.