We are looking for a temporary Technical Program Manager (TPgM) to lead and project manage a project lasting several months. This role will be responsible for managing the project outcomes, including content, build, and relationships with both internal stakeholders and external organisations.
This opportunity will suit a TPgM who has significant expertise in managing large projects, ideally in a fast paced technology setting.
Life as TPgM at DeepMind requires robust planning (to ensure projects are delivered on time and requirements are met before they are needed) combined with fast-paced pragmatism. It is a distinctive and exciting role at a unique and inspiring organisation.
- You are an expert and technically proficient project manager, with a sound understanding of both front end and back end technologies (i.e. "full stack") and design
- You pride yourself on being up to date in today’s fast moving digital and technical landscape.
- You have a strong track record of successfully identifying, shaping and delivering high-end projects with a robust digital strategy
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, ever changing, high performance, environment.
- You are able to balance multiple stakeholders and external partnerships, exploring and effectively defining requirements and delivering on time
- You are an adept manager of relationships - able to surface, explore and implement internal requirements from all teams within DeepMind
- You are adept at analysing data and proficient in at least one scripting and/or SQL-like language
- You have understanding of security requirements
- You have the ability to lead both developers and engineers
- You have significant experience with Agile development (e.g. JIRA, Trello, etc)
- Define, lead and project-manage a workstream from initiation to completion this
- Work alongside multiple internal and external teamsensuring their efforts are coordinated to deliver the projecton time and on-budget
- Ensure that any business requirements are translated effectively into a technical build
- Effectively keep internal stakeholders involved and informed about the project progress
- Manage the relationships with DeepMind’s partner organisations
- Maintain effective documentation and plan for any ongoing and iterative improvements required
- Implement regular analysis and evaluation, including security, analytics, and reporting
- Flag and manage any project risks
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.