Our Advisory Team
DeepMind Health has a key group of clinical advisors who are each leaders in their field. They work alongside our team to ensure both the clinical efficacy of our projects and the best use of our technologies.
- Professor Geraint Rees, Dean of the UCL Faculty of Life Sciences
- Professor Hugh Montgomery, Director of the UCL Institute for Human Health and Performance at University College London
- Doctor Christopher Laing, Consultant Nephrologist and associate medical director for patient safety at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor the Lord Ara Darzi, Paul Hamlyn Chair of Surgery at Imperial College London and Director of the Institute of Global Health Innovation at Imperial College London.
- Professor Rosalind Raine, Professor of Health Care Evaluation and the Head of the Department of Applied Health Research at UCL, and Assistant Director of Research and Development at the UCL Joint Research Office
- Doctor Pearse Keane, Consultant Ophthalmologist at Moorfields Eye Hospital and NIHR Clinician Scientist at University College London, Institute of Ophthalmology
- Doctor Alistair Connell, Medical Registrar at UCL
- Doctor Joe Ledsam, Clinical Research Fellow at UCL
We also benefit from expert advice in our work with patients. Rosamund Snow, a patient, service user researcher, and Patient Editor of the British Medical Journal, leads our patient and public involvement (PPI) strategy. You can read more about this work on our page for patients.